英语听力课堂(www.tingclass.net)是公益性质的英语学习网站,您可以在线学习英语听力和英语口语等,请帮助我们多多宣传,谢谢!
小伙伴们,今天你们的朋友圈有没有被各种刷屏呢? 各种晒男友送的七夕礼物、一起吃的大餐...那么英语中的“秀恩爱”该怎么说?应该怎样在朋友圈高逼格秀恩爱呢?一起来看看下面这些表达吧~
1. PDA:Public Display of Affection
秀恩爱
Jesus, not another PDA! Can you two take it somewhere else please!
天呐!又是秀恩爱!你俩去别的地方秀好吗?!
2. mushy /'mʌʃi/ adj. 腻歪的;感伤的;多愁善感的
The teacher even had to ask them to stop their french kiss in the middle of the class! They are so mushy!
他俩在课堂上亲的太热烈了,老师都不得不叫停了。这恩爱秀的简直让人受不了。
3. Lovey-dovey /'lʌvi'dʌvi/ 秀恩爱,(在公共场合)卿卿我我的,过分亲热的
I don’t want to go out with Jenny and David. They ‘re so lovey-dovey, I can’t stand it.
我可不想跟珍妮和大卫一起出门。他俩太腻歪了,让人受不了。
4. Puppy love 初恋,青梅竹马;少男少女间短暂的爱情
- My son is only twelve, but he is already in love. Isn’t it a bit too early?
- Don’t worry, it’s only puppy love. It won’t last.
—我儿子才12岁就开始恋爱了。是不是太早了点?
—别担心,这种早恋持续不了多久的。
5. Hiberdating
常指某人在谈恋爱期间忽略其他朋友的情况,也就是我们常说的“有异性没人性”。
I haven't seen or heard from Rachael since she started hiberdating Ross four months ago.
自从4个月前瑞秋跟罗斯会以来,我就一直没有过她的消息。
6. Fix sb. up with 为某人介绍对象
I’m not going to the party unless you promise me you won’t try to fix me up with another friend of yours.
我不去那个聚会,除非你答应我,不给我介绍对象。
7. Blind date 男女初次约会;相亲
Elaine arranged for me to go on a blind date with a bloke from her office.
伊莱恩安排我与她办公室的一个小伙子初次见面。
8. Love at first sight 一见钟情
My wife and I met at a party. It was love at first sight.
我和妻子在聚会上相识,并一见钟情了。
9. Fall in love 相爱,陷入爱河
I thought I was falling in love.
我想我陷入爱河了。
10. Be an item 有恋爱关系
I saw Darren and Emma there. Are they an item?
我在那儿看见达伦和埃玛了。他们现在是一对儿吗?
11. Double date 两对男女一起约会(或出游)
I’m so glad you and Tom’s brother are an item. From now on we can go on double date.
真高兴你能喝汤姆的弟弟谈恋爱。现在我们四个可以一起出去玩了。
12. Those three little words 那三个字(我爱你)
I think he loves me ,but he hasn’t said those three little words yet.
我觉得他喜欢我,但他却一直不说那三个字。
13. Pop the question /pɒp/ 求婚
So didi he pop the question, then?
那么,然后他求婚了?
14. Tie the knot /nɒt/ 结婚
So when are you two going to tie the knot?
那么你俩什么时候结婚呢?
15. Kiss and make up 言归于好,床头吵架床尾和
Our relationship is like roller-coaster ride. We fight nearly every day, but then we always kiss and make up.
我们的关系就像过山车。几乎每天都吵,但很快又和好如初。
16. Match made in heaven 天生一对
Matt and Amanda are a match made in heaven.
马特和阿曼达真是天生一对。
17. Head over heels (in love) 深深地(相爱)
Look at them. They’re head over heels in love with each other.
看他俩,多么相爱呀!
你还知道其他上文没提到的表达吗?欢迎留言分享~