Some people think that some lessons for young students (age5-8) include video games are effective ways and interesting, other people think this way is distracting and waste time. What's your opinion?（题材与5月6日预测中的6题和12题相关）
第六题：Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Many schools require young children (aged 5-11) to work together in a small group instead of working alone during most of their learning process. 讨论对象相同，且都是关于学习方式的对比
第12题：Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Nowadays, children rely too much on the technology, like computers, smartphone, video games, for fun and entertainment; Playing simpler toys or playing outside with friends would be better for the children's development. 主题均是游戏与教育
1. Do you agree that it is better to work for business owned by someone else than to work for the business of one’s own family?
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
High school students should take at least a year off to work or travel before they begin to study in university.
3. Some people think that we should keep away from others to improve our relationship, because being away from people reminds us of how important they are. Others think we should always stay with others to have good relationship because we can communicate with them more often. What do you think?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
People who develop different skills are more successful than people who develop one skill
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Your job has more effect on your happiness than your social life does.
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is impossible to always be completely honest with your friends?
7. Some teenagers take part in kinds of activities, such as musical classes, sports classes and so on, but others only focus on one activity which is important to them.Which idea do you support?
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is easier for parents to raise their children than 50 years ago.
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
One can learn a lot about a person from the type of friends this person has.
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
students should be encouraged to take courses like science, technology, engineering and math that are likely to lead to job opportunities rather than subjects they might be interested in.
11. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Visiting museum is the best way to learn about a country.
12. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Children should spend most of the time playing and studying, and they should not be required to do household chores, like cooking or cleaning.
13. A city wants to help teachers of its high school students (age14-18) improve their teaching. It is considering two plans:
Choose a small group of excellent teachers; these teachers will attend a class led by an expert for additional training in how to teach effectively, and they will then come back to their schools and provide that training for other teachers in school.
Provide additional training in teaching effectively for high school teachers, using online material that each teacher will study individually.
14. Some people like to buy and eat their meals at restaurants frequently, while others like to do this at home. Which do you prefer? Why?
15. Sometimes people think nowadays the media (TV, newspaper, Internet) are less concerned about the accuracy of news than in the past, and the incorrect information may cause more problem to the public.
16. Sometimes we are assigned to work in a group on a project. Do you agree or disagree the following statement? The group will be helped more by members who are willing to do what other group members want them to do than by those who strongly insist that things should be done in a different way.
17. In times of economic crisis, in which field do you think the government can cut financial support?
Parks and public gardens
18. Students in a university club want to help others, but they can only choose one project a year, which one of the following is the best?
help those students in a nearby primary school with reading and mathematics;
help people who cannot afford to build or rent a home to build a house;
visit and assist elderly people with daily tasks.
19. Some young people are free in the evenings or have days off at school, which way can bring them the most benefit?
to accumulate work experience by a part-time job or volunteering in a community
learning to play a sport
learning to play a musical instrument
20. The university will spend money on dormitory to improve the life quality of students, which of the following do you think is the best way?
providing a room for quiet study;
building an exercise room;
providing entertainment place(watch film).