Unit 25 Transportation(第二十五单元 交通)
1、At the Ticket Office(在售票处)
A: I'd like a ticket to Hangzhou.(我想买一张去杭州的票。)
B: Just a minute. Let me check.(等会儿。我查一下。)
A: Are there any flights to Beijing on Friday?(有没有星期五去北京的航班?)
B: Yes, how many do you want?(有,您要几张?)
A: I'd like to fly to Guangzhou. Are there any tickets available?(我想飞往广州。还有票吗?)
B: Yes, would you like a window or an asile seat?(有,你想要靠窗的座位还是靠过道的?)
A: An aisle seat, please.(靠过道的。)
A: Are there any trains going to Shanghai?(有去上海的火车吗?)
B: Yes, the next train will leave in 20 minutes.(有。下一列火车二十分钟以后发车。)
A: How much is the single fare?(单程票价是多少?)
B: 27 yuan.(27元。)
2、Renting a Car(租车)
A: I'd like to rent a car.(我想租辆车。)
B: Have you made a booking?(预订过吗?)
A: No, I haven't.(没有。)
B: What king of car do you need?(你需要哪种类型的车子?)
A: A small car would be fine.(小车就行了。)
B: Okay, and for how many days?(好的,请问租几天?)
A: Until next Monday.(租到下周一吧!)
3、At the Customs(在海关)
A: Have you anything to declare?(你有东西要申报吗?)
B: Pardon?(请再说一遍。)
A: Do you have anything valuable to declare?(你有没有贵重的东西要申报?)
B: No, I only have some clothes and personal belongings.(没有,我只有一些衣物和个人物品。)
4、Meeting and Seeing off(接送客人)
A: I really appreciate you coming to meet me.(谢谢您来接我。)
B: You're welcome.(不必客气。)
A: How was your journey?(您一路好吗?)
B: Great. I enjoyed it very much.(很好,我非常愉快。)
A: Did you enjoy your flight?(您这次飞行愉快吗?)
B: It wasn't too bad.(还不错。)
A: Thank you for everything.(感谢您的招待。)
B: You're welcome. Have a nice trip?(不必客气。祝您旅途愉快!)
A: Thanks.(谢谢。)
A: I'd love to see you again.(真希望能再次见到您。)
B: You can count on it.(一定会的。)
A: Take care. Bye.(保重。再见了。)