35 WIND ON THE HILL
|
三十五 山上的风
|
A. A. Milne
|
阿·亚·米尔恩
|
No ore can tell me, |
没人告诉我, |
Nobody knows, |
也没人知道: |
Where; the wind comes from, |
风从哪儿来, |
Wherc the wind goes. |
风往哪儿跑。 |
It's flying from somewhere |
风从一个地方来, |
As fast as it can, |
飞得快,飞得急, |
I couldn't keep up with it , |
我跟不上风的步子, |
Not if I ran. |
跑也来不及。 |
But if I stopped holding |
可要是我站着抓住 |
The string of my kite, |
风筝的一根线, |
It would blow with the wind |
风筝就随风飘去, |
For a day and a night. |
飘一天,飘一晚。 |
And then when I found it, |
无论风筝飘哪儿, |
Wherever it blew, |
只要我找得见, |
I should know that the wind |
我知道风准定 |
Had been. going there too. |
也到了那边。 |
So then I could tell them |
我就能告诉人们 |
where the wind goes … |
风往哪儿跑…… |
But where the wind comes from |
可风从哪儿来, |
.Nobody knows. |
谁也不知道。 |
|
屠 岸译 |