A. keep up B. keep on C. keep from D. keep over
88. I asked for a day off but the boss ______ my request.
A. turned down B. turned out C. turned on D. turned off
89. I didn’t notice that the bus had stopped to ______ some passengers.
A. get on B. get off C. pick up D. pick out
90. He kept ______ with silly questions.
A. breaking down B. breaking in C. breaking into D. breaking up
91. Now I’d like to _____ the question of funds.
A. bring about B. bring down C. bring forward D. bring in
92. The audience were ______ by her beautiful song.
A. carried away B. carried on C. carried out D. carried through
93. If you don’t ______ in the morning, the boss will not know whether you come to work or not.
A. check B. check in C. check out D. check through
94. When it ______ tennis, you can’t beat her.
A. come about B. come across C. come out D. come to
95. Jimmy was really ______ when all his friends refused to help him.
A. cut away B. cut off C. cut out D. cut up
96. It took Monica’s grandmother nearly an hour to ______ the letter from her.
A. get down to B. get through C. get off D. get over
97. We need one more player to ______ a football team.
A. make for B. make of C. make out D. make up
98. In order to make a living, her grandfather ______ plenty of insults in the old days.
A. put down B. put forward C. put through D. put up with
99. My dream began to ______ the quality of reality.
A. take back B. take on C. take over D. take up
100. The mobile phone you lost yesterday has ______.
A. turned in B. turned out C. turned to D. turned up
1—5 CAABC 6—10 ADBAA 11—15 BABBD 16—20 BDBCC 21—25 CADBB
26—30 DCAAA 31—35 DBCCD 36—40 ADBDB 41—45 ADABA 46—50 DBCAB
51—55 ABCBD 56—60 ABBCA 61—65 CDDAD 66—70 BDCAC 71—75 DCAAC
76—80 BCABA 81—85 DCCAC 86—90 BAACB 91—95 CABDD 96—100 BDDBD