4. Arbitration can sometimes be cheaper and quicker than litigation.
5. An Arbitrator is a neutral person who resolves disputes between parties.
6. The arbitrator issued a final decision regarding the meaning of the contractual terms.
7. The arbitrator's award was set aside appeal.
8. The clause provides that the parties will submit any dispute to arbitration rather than litigation.
9. They agreed to arbitrate their dispute.
10. When the parties cannot agree on contractual terms, an arbitrator decides.