人们认为：it is generally/ widely believed/ held/ agreed that
越来越：be increasingly + adj., be on the rise, the growing number of
1. 方便：convenient/ convenience
2. 效率：efficient/ efficiently/ efficiency
3. 节省和浪费：save time/ money/ space; economical, thrift
waste time/ money/ space; costly, lavish
4. 人的心理健康：independent, cooperative, competitive,
considerate, confident, creative, sociable,
perseverance; selfish, isolated, conserative
5. 人的身体健康：health, disease, strong, strength, energetic
6. 娱乐：colorful, pleasure,joy, recreation, entertainmentm, relax
tired, boring, lonely
7. 环境：environment, pollute, poisonous, dirty
8. 安全和危险：safe, danger, risk
9. 经验：experience, social experience, enter the society
10. 人际：humane, fair, unfair, help, assist, freedom, freely
题目：Bicycles――An Important Means of Transport in China提纲：（1）为什么自行车在中国这样普及（2）和汽车的比较（3）自行车在中国的前途
Bicycle is an important means of transport in China. The important reason of it is the economy of Chinese. The use of bicycle in China is widely because people in China have not high wage. They can only afford a bicycle, and they have no money to buy a car which is too expensive. So Chinese usually buy a bicycle, and use it to go to work, or go to travel and so on. The other reason is the large population of China. All these made the bicycle become the important means of transport.
The bicycle, compared to the car, is not too expensive and it is easy to learn and to use and it can save the surface of putting it. It doesn’t ask to build the garage like car. This point is very important to China, because of the lack of land. It isn’t too expensive, so Chinese can afford it. It doesn’t need any oil, and it can’t cause the polusion. All of these are the good needs compared to the car.
In the future, bicycle will be widely used. And it will be in good demand. People will produce much more modern bicycles.
Bicycles are very popular in China. Almost every family in the city has two or three bicycles. During the rush hour, you can see that thousands of people -- man and woman, old and young -- ride their bicycles to work and study. That is why China is called “the kingdom of bicycles”.
2. During the rush hour 分词结构开头。