1. With my own ears I clearly heard the heart beat of the nuclear bomb.
2. Next year the bearded bear will bear a dear baby in the rear.
3. Early I searched through the earth for earthware so as to research in earthquake.
4. I learn that learned earnest men earn much by learning.
5. She swears to wear the pearls that appear to be pears.
6. I nearly fear to tear the tearful girl's test paper.
7. The bold folk fold up the gold and hold it in hand.
8. The customers are accustomed to the disgusting custom.
9. The dust in the industrial zone frustrated the industrious man.
10. The just budget judge just justifies the adjustment of justice.
11. I used to abuse the unusual usage, but now I'm not used to doing so.
12. The lace placed in the palace is replaced first, and displaced later.
13. I paced in the peaceful spacecraft.
14. Sir, your bird stirred my girlfriend's birthday party.
15. The waterproof material is suitable for the aerial used near the waterfall.
16. I hint that the faint saint painted the printer with a pint of paint.
17. At any rate, the separation ratio is accurate.
18. The boundary around the round ground separates us from the surroundings.
19. The blunder made the underground instrument undergo an undermining of the thunderbolt.
20. The tilted salt filters halt alternately for altering.
21. The wandering band abandoned her bandaged husband on Swan Island.
22. The manly Roman woman manager by the banner had man's manner.
23. In the lane the planer saw a planet airplane under the crane.
24. The wet pet in the net hasn't got on the jet plane yet.
25. After maintenance the main remains and remainders are left on the domain.
26. The grandson branded the brandy randomly.
27. The landlord's land on the hightland of the mainland expanded a lot.
28. Utilize the fertilizer to keep the land fertile.
29. The grand commander demands thousands of sandy sandwiches.
30. I infer that he is indifferent to differentiating the offers in different conferences.
31. The maximum plus or minus the minimum makes minute difference.
32. The witty witness withdraws his words within minutes without any reason.
33. The cake maker shakes a naked snake with the quaking rake without sake.
34. By the crook, the cook looked through a cookbook before making hooked cookies.
35. The writer writes the white book quite quietly in quilt.
36. On the chilly hillside, he is unwilling to write his will on the ten-shilling bill.
37. The weaver will leave for the heavy heaven.
38. The handy left-hander left a handsome handkerchief on the handle of the handbag.
39. The thief chief achieved the theft of a handkerchief for mischief.
40. I believe my brief words will relieve her grief.