31. We all think that _____ no need to make laws to prevent the young from getting
married during their college life.
A. it is B. there has C. it has D. there is
key: D There is no need
32. Postage ______, the necklace will cost you at least 650 yuan.
A. including B. included C. include D. to be included
key: B 相当于including(prep) postage
33. With his eyes ______ on the family album, he thought of the fun he had when he lived
with his parents.
A. fixing B. fixed C. to be fixed D. being fixed
key: B fix his eyes on the family album
34. George applied for the position three times ______ he finally got it.
A. before B. until C. when D. after
key: A until用法：1.直到...时,到...为止（动词为延续性）He worked in Hong Kong until his father found him a job in Canada.在他父亲给他在加拿大找到差事前,他一直在香港工作。
2. (用于否定句)在...以前,直到...才(动词为非延续性)She didn't go to bed until her daughter