1．How much will the woman pay if she buys two pounds of tomatoes?
A．$0.80 B．$2.20 C．$0.30
2． How long does it take the woman to drive home when it isn’t rush hour?
3. What does the man mean about Betty?
A．She doesn’t like going shopping.
B．She went shopping yesterday.
C．She prefers shopping to studying.
4. What do you know from the conversation?
A．The man had to work overtime.
B．Henry failed to meet the woman.
C．The man had a traffice accident.
5. What does the woman mean?
A．She doesn’t believe the man.
B．They are not going to land.
C．She isn’t afraid.
6． What can the woman be?
A．She is a waitress at a hotel.
B．She is the secretary of Mr.Li.
C．She works at the Blackwood Hotel.
7． How could the man get in touch with Mr.Green?
A．Dial 411 to find a proper phone number.
C．Find the hotel.
8. Why did the man ask the woman to change the dollar?
A．To pay for the information.
B．To get on the bus.
C．To make the phone call.
9． What does the man want to learn?
B．Skills,such as driving.
10. How long does the course last.
A．About 20 days.
B．About 35 days.
C．About 2 months and 5 days.
11. When can he take the final exams?
A．From Septemher 15 to 17.
B．From August 16 to 18.
C．From July 12 to 16.
12． Who answers the telephone?
13． When are they going to New Zealand?
A．In two weeks.
B．In a couple of months.
C．In half a year.
14． Where are they going to meet?
C．In New Zealand
15． When does this conversation take place?
A．Just before the term begins.
B．After the first week of classes.
C．In the middle of the term.
16. Why has the woman come to see Dr.Taylor?
A．She had promised that she would.
B．She has been sick.
C．She needs his approval（赞成）for her courses.
17. What does Dr.Taylor seem most worried about?
A．She already knew the material
B．She entered the hospital.
C．Her course load was too heavy.
18. What’s the weather like today?
19. What special view will the tourits get in this park?
A．Houses of all shapes amd styles.
B．Birds of all colors.
C．School and teachers and the pupils.
20. What do people do here in autumn and winter?
C．Enjoy the beauty.
21. I don’t like talking on ____ telephone; I prefer writing ____ letters.
A. a, the B. the, 不填 C. the , the D. a,不填
22. —I’ve got your invitation.
A. Can you come? B. Thanks a lot.
C. I’ll take it. D. May I help you?
23.—You are so lucky.
—What do you mean ____ that?
A. for B. in C. of D. by
24. You will find a map of great ____ in helping you to get round London.
A. price B. cost C. value D. usefulness
25. It is the young man ____ looked for ____ caught the murderer.