Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案): (共26分)
31. ---At what age do __________ start school in your country?
---They usually begin school at the age of six.
A. adults B. boys C. children D. girls
32. When I saw __________ later, she changed a lot.
A. her B. hers C. him D. his
33. Our class held an English evening party __________ New Year’s Eve.
A. at B. on C. to D. in
34. I borrowed a lot of books from the library, but I read only _______ of them because I had ______ time.
A. a few, a few B. few; little C. little; little D. a few; little
35. Chinese people believe that on Mid-autumn Day, the moon is _______ and _______ than usual.
A. big, round B. biggest, roundest
C. bigger, rounder D. the biggest, the roundest