1. A. Her mother is a worker. B. Her mother is a teacher.
C. Her mother is a doctor.
2. A. Tom doesn't like eggs at all. B. eggs are Tom's favourite food.
C. Tom usually has gees for breakfast.
3. A. He always gets to school before class begins.
B. He doesn't like school very much.
A. Sometimes he leaves school very late.
4. A. I went to the party first, and then, the cinema.
B. I went to the party, not the cinema.
C. I didn't go to the party, instead, I went to the cinema.
5. A. We arrived at two o'clock. B. We arrived after two o'clock.
C. We arrived before two o'clock.