41. It must be noted that learning must be done by a person himself.
42. A large number of people tend to live under the illusion that they had completed their education when they finished their schooling. Obviously, they seem to fail to take into account the basic fact that a person's education is a most important aspect of his life.
43. As for me, I'm in favor of the opinion that education is not complete with graduation, for the following reasons:
44. It is commonly accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduate.
45. Even the best possible graduate needs to continue learning before she or he becomes an educated person.
46. It is commonly thought that our society had dramatically changed by modern science and technology, and human had made extraordinary progress in knowledge and technology over the recent decades.
47. Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new skills and knowledge contributes directly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
48. An investigation shows that many older people express a strong desire to continue studying in university or college.
49. For the majority of people, reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of their lives and the source of their happiness and contentment after their retirement.
50. For people who want to adopt a healthy and meaningful life style, it is important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes: it is never too late to learn.
51. There is a general debate on the campus today over the phenomenon of college or high school students' doing a part-time job.