1.He usually _____ TV on Sunday evening.
A. watch B. watches C. watching D. is watching
2. We’ll go to play with snow if it ______ tomorrow.
A. snow B. snows C. will snow D. snowed
3. Neither I nor he ______ French.
A. speak B. doesn't speak C. speaks D. doesn't speak
4. Nobody ______ how to run this machines.
A . know B. have known C. knows D. is knowing
5. The Young Pioneer _____ water for the old man every day.
A. carry B. bring C. takes D. carries
6. Some are ______ in the river and some are ______ games.
A. swimming… playing B. swimming…playing
C. swimming… I playing D. swimming…playing
7. Look ! The boy students are _____ football while the girls are _____ .
A. playing… dance B. playing… dancing
C. play… dancing D. play… dance
8. He _____ to do his lessons at eight every evening.
A. is beginning B. is beginning C. begin D. begins
9. _____ he _____ on well with his friends this term ?
A. Does…gets B. Does…get C. Is…getting D. Is…getting
10. Mr Smith _____ short stories, but he ____ a TV play these days.
A. is writing…is writing B. is writing… writes
C. writes… is writing D. writes… writes