A)从下面各题所给的 A、 B、 C、 D四个选项巾 ,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项 。
-Why not go to West Lake?
A. an; the B. a; a C. a; the
2. -Which class won the basketball match?
A. Class Third B. Class Three C. Third Class D. Three Class
3.The Spring Festival in January or February.
A. celebrates B. was celebrated
C. celebrated D. is celebrated
4. -Exercising more is good for us.
-So, I'd rather _ an hour's walk to school than consider _ a bus.
A. take; take B. taking; taking
C. take; taking D. taking; take
5. We should remember to spend some time _ your loved ones, because they're not going to be around forever.
A. from B. with C. in D. on
6. Jimmy has sixteen broken bikes to and gives away to kids who don't have bikes.
A. look up B. set up
C. put up D. fix up
7. Hi, guy! You _ _ not park your car here. It's for our customers only.
A. need B. can C. will D. may
8. -His friend wants to go swimming _ it's very hot.
-it’s OK. But allow him to do that alone!
A. so; not B. so; don't
C. because; not D. because; don't
9. After a long walk in the sun, they wanted to drink
A. cold something B. something cold
C. nothing cold D. cold anything
10. -David has been away for more than 25days.
-I miss him very much. You know, 25days _ short.
A. is B. isn't C. are D. aren't
11. the mountain is, the air is.
A. The higher;
C. The higher; the thinner D. More higher; more thinner
12. -Do you know ?
-Oh, it means a healthy, encouraging and hopeful power.
A. what does 'positive energy' mean B. what 'positive energy' means
C. if it means 'positive energy' D. that it means 'positive energy'
13. -We couldn't find you anywhere around 8:00 yesterday evening.
-I am sorry for it. My mother and I in the square.
A. danced B. will dance C. were dancing D. are dancing
14. The boy called his teacher for help because he couldn't solve the problem by _
A. herself B. himself C. yourself D. themselves
15. -Ann, could you help me?
-Wait a minute. I
A. am locking the door B. have locked the door
C. lock the door D. was locking the door