1. Hello, Linda! You look nice in the green dress.
2. How long does it take you to get to school?
3. What would you like to drink, please?
4. Thank you for your beautiful birthday card.
5. I’m very tired after the trip.
6. W: Hello, Tom! How are you getting along with your study?
M: Very well, and I am doing best in Chinese.
7. M: You had better change your clothes. You are wet all over.
W: Thanks a lot. I will do that soon.
8. M: Waiter, I’d like some noodles.
W: What kind of noodles would you like?
M: Beef and potato, please.
9. M: Why were you not here for class yesterday, Lucy?
W: I’m so sorry. I couldn’t come because I had a terrible he
10. W: Give me two pairs of socks, and how much are they?
M: Five dollars each.
W: OK! I’ll take them.