1. What day is it today?
A. Monday. B. Tuesday. C. Mother’s Day.
2. Where is the woman from?
A. China. B. France. C. America
3. How’s the weather there?
A. Warm. B. Cold. C. Hot.
4. What does Mrs. Black look like?
A. Tall. B. Smart. C. Serious.
5. What’s the relationship(关系) between the two speakers?
6. Does the man know the way to the bank?
A. Yes, he does. B. No, he doesn’t. C. We don’t know.
7. Where’s the bank?
A. Next to the supermarket. B. Behind the supermarket. C. Across from the supermarket.
8. How far is it from here?
A. 20 metres. B. 200 metres. C. 2 kilometres.
9. Where are the two speakers probably talking?
A. In a hospital. B. In a restaurant. C. In a library.
10. What is wrong with the young man?
A. He has a toothache. B. He has a headache. C. He can’t sleep at night.
11. How long has he been like this?
A. For three days. B. For two weeks. C. For one day.
12. What should the young man do?
A. To have a check again. B. To take more exercise C. To drink more water.
13. What are the two speakers talking about?
A. Having a birthday party.
B. Listening to birthday music.
C. Buying a birthday gift.
14. When is Cathy’s birthday?
A. On June 24. B. On June 14. C. On July 4.
15. Why didn’t Alex buy her a CD?
A. Because Cathy has already got one.
B. Because it’s too expensive for Alex.
C. Because Cathy only likes reading.
16. What does Betty suggest Alex buying at last?
A. A book. B. A magazine. C. A dictionary.
( D )
17. How long was Mr. Brown going away?
A. A week B. A month. C. Two weeks.
18. What did the boy do when he thought nobody would come to see Mr. Brown?
A. Looked for the paper. B. Burnt the paper. C. Visited the man.
19. When did the man come to see Mr. Brown after he left?
A. Last week. B. On the first day. C. On the fifth day.
20. Why was the man very surprised after he heard the boy’s words?
A. He thought Mr. Brown was out.
B. He thought Mr. Brown was ill.
C. He thought Mr. Brown was dead.