7. What did Lily do last night?
A. She went to the party.
B. She did her homework.
C. She prepared for the final exam.
8. What food does Maria like best?
A. Chicken. B. Hamburgers. C. Vegetables.
9. How does the woman like rock music?
A. It’s sweet. B. It’s boring. C. It’s noisy.
10. What does the woman’s uncle do?
A. He’s a doctor. B. He’s a teacher. C. He’s a driver.
11. What color is Sally’s schoolbag?
A. Black. B. Blue. C. White.
12. Whose schoolbag is black?
A. Kate’s. B. Mike’s. C. Sally’s.
13. What does the woman want to buy?
A. Some potatoes. B. Some carrots. C. Some tomatoes.
14. How much will the woman pay?
A.10 yuan. B. 5 yuan. C. 2 yuan.
15. Where does the man want to go?
A. To a bank. B. To the post office. C. To a bookstore.
16. What should the man do when he comes to the traffic lights?
A. Go straight. B. Turn left. C. Turn right.
17. Why can’t Tom go hiking this morning?
A. He is ill at home.
B. It is raining hard.
C. He has to look after his mother.
18. What will the weather be like tomorrow?
A. Rainy. B. Sunny. C. Windy.
19. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Some places of interest in China.
B. Some volunteer activities.
C. Their summer holiday plans.
20. Who is going to study in a Chinese summer school?
A. Mary. B. Mike. C. Bob.
21. How old is Steve now?
A. He’s 11. B. He’s 12. C. He’s 13.
22. What grade is Steve in?
A. Grade 7. B. Grade 8. C. Grade 9.
23. When was Steve born?
A. In March. B. In April. C. In June.
24. What did Steve buy for poor families with his birthday money when he was eight?
A. Some books. B. Some clothes. C. Some food.
25. What kind of person is Steve?
A. He’s clever. B. He’s kind-hearted. C. He’s easygoing.