1. Where has the time gone is a beautiful _______. Can you sing it?
A. picture B. song C. game D. film
2. ________good time we have had in the junior middle school
A. What B. What a C. How D. How a
3.- _______does Nancy help the old lady with her housework?
- About twice a week.
A. How often B. How long C. How much D. How soon
4. People usually like the TV channels with funnier programmes but ________advertisements.
A. few B. little C. fewer D. less
5. It was raining _______when my sister and I got to the museum.
A. badly B. softly C. hardly D. heavily
6. Many cities in China, _______Beijing, have been deeply affected by dirtier air.
A. including B. behind C. without D. beyond
7. I think coffee tastes good, but not_______ likes drinking it.
A. somebody B. anybody C. nobody D. everybody
8. I can’t find my notebook anywhere. I’m afraid I ______it.
A. lose B. lost
9. The online shop sells _______clothing at a very good price.
A. child and man’s B. children and men’s
C. children’s and men D. children’s and men’s
10. I’m going to take him to some famous hutongs_______ he can learn more about China.
A. because B. when C. so that D. as if
11. Shenzhou X, China’s fifth manned spacecraft, ________into space on June 11. 2013.
A. has sent B. was sent C. will send D. is sent
12.-Could you tell me _________?
-Sure. Walk straight along this street and you’ll find it.
A. how can I get to the post office B. where is the post office
C. which is the way to the post office D. how far the post office is
13. UNICE was ______in 1946. It works to help children live a better life.
A. set up B. put up C. picked up D. turned up
14.-Mum, I won the first prize in the school drawing competition.
-_________, Sam. I’m proud of you!
A. Have a good time. B. Good luck. C. Best wishes D. Congratulations
15.-Shall we ask more friends to help raise money for charity?
-Good idea. As an old saying goes, ________.
A. many hands make light wor
C. don’t put all your eggs in one basket D. it is better to be safe than sorry