1. A. Excuse me. B. I’m sorry. C. That sounds nice.
2. A. Good idea. B. Yes, please. C. Never mind.
3. A. Sorry, I can’t. B. Thank you for your help. C. Yes, I’d love to.
5. A. You’re welcome. B. That’s right. C. I’m afraid not.
6. Why hasn’t Amy done her maths homework yet?
A. Because it’s too difficult for her.
B. Because she wants to wa
C. Because she wants to watch TV first.
7. Where are Daniel and Amy going to do their homework together after school?
A. At Daniel’s home. B. At Amy’s home. C. In the classroom.
8. When are they going to meet after school?
A. At four o’clock. B. At five o’clock. C. At six o’clock.
9. How much of the English project(课题)has Daniel done?
A. Most of it. B. None of it. C. A bit of it.
10. What are they going to do after they finish their homework?
A. They are going to watch TV.
B. They are going to the cinema.
C. They are going to play table tennis.
11. Zhang Lin’s father is a maths teacher.
12. Zhang Lin works hard at some of the subjects.
13. Zhang Lin wants to be a scientist like Thomas Edison.
14. Zhang Lin is good at English.
15. At weekends, Zhang Lin and Jim visit some places of interest and they often meet some foreigners.
16. —Can I_______ your ruler?
—Yes. But please give it back to me soon.
A. buy B. make C. borrow D. give
17. —How about going shopping on Sunday?
A. Yes, I will B. Thank you C. That’s a good idea D. Yes, please
18. Did it_______ you half an hour_______ this newspaper?
A. take; to read B. cost; to read C. use; to read D. take; reading
19. It was sunny. He suggested _____ out for a walk.
A. going B. to go C. goes D. go