21. -Who's_______ pretty girl in pink over there?
-She's a friend of_______.
A. a; mine B. the; his C. the; me D. a; her
22. -Is the room only for Amy?
A. Amy's and her sister's B. Amy and her sister's
C. Amy and her sister D. Amy's and her sister
23. -Jack is a clever boy. He is good at all the subjects.
-Yes. All of us want to recommend him_______ the Best Student Award.
A. as B. for C. to D. from
24. Kevin, _______ boy, is from New York.
A. a 11-year-old B. a 11-years-old C. an 11-year-old D. an 11-years-old
25. The volunteers sent_______ books to a mountain village school on Children's Day.
A. two hundreds of B. two hundred of C. two hundreds D. two hundred
26. There's_______ with my computer. It works well.
A. something wrong B. nothing wrong C. anything wrong D. wrong something
27. -The fish_______ nice. Your mother is a great cook.
-Really? Try some, and you will like it more.
A. tastes B. smells C. cooks D. sees
28. -What did the man say just now?
-He told us_______ any noise. They are having a meeting.
A. don't make B. not make C. to make D. not to make
29. -There are lots of fine_______ in the Palace Museum.
A. work of art B. works of arts C. works of art D. work of arts
30. There are_______ students in the classroom. Can you tell me where they are?
A. a few B. a little C. few D. little
31. The river runs_______ the city. And there are many beautiful bridges_______ the river.
A. across; through B. through; over C. through; through D. across; over
32. -Why are you standing there, Anna?
-I can't see-the words on the blackboard Two tall hoys are sitting_______ me.
A. in front of B. behind C. next to D. beside
33. Mum, do you know where_______ of my shoes is? I just find_______ under my bed.
A. other; two B. others; it C. another; them D. the other; one
34. -You mustn't swim here. Look at the sign. It_______ "No swimming".
-Oh, I_______ notice it. Thanks for telling me.
A. says; don't
35. You look so tired. Why not_______ a rest?
A. to stop to have B. stop to have C. to stop having D. stop having