21.---What is_______ girl in red? ---She is_______ English teacher
A. a: the B. a; an C. the; a D. the; an
22. John works in a hospital_______ his home. So he takes a train there every week.
A. far away B. away from C. far from D. from
23. My pet, Amy, never_______ because l take g
A. worry B. worrying C worried D. worries
24. Walk_______ the house, turn left and you'll see the big bridge_______ the river.
A. pass; above B. past; over C pass; on D. past; on
25. I was_______ to know that dodos_______ on the earth a long time ago
A surprised; live B surprised; lived C surprise; live D surprising; lived
26. We must keep our classroom_______-ants smell things_______.
A. clean; good B cleaned; good C. cleaned; well D. clean; well
27. Run_______ a field, walk_______ a forest, finally she found a small river.
A across; through B. dross; through
C through; across D through; cross
28. We mustn't play with fire. It_______ be very dangerous
A must B can C could D will
29. The superman can burn things with his eyes._______ special his eyes are!
A. What B What
30. My parrot can make nice sounds, I can hear it_______ every day.
A singing B. sing C to sing D sings