A. brave of B. brave for C. important of D. impolite of
26. - We can save water by taking shorter showers.
-_______, turning off the tap when brushing teeth is also a good way.
A. However B. Moreover C. Otherwise D. For example
27. I can't believe that great changes_______ in Suzhou in the past 20 years.
A. has been taken place B. have taken place
C. took place D. have been taken place
A. renew B. review C. recycle D. reuse
29. - You'd better not_______. You should show good_______.
- OK.I will queue for my turn.
A. push in; polite B. carry on; politely C. push in; manners D. hand in; manners
30. This type of mobile phone is_______ for me to_______.
A. enough expensive; afford B. too expensive; afford
C. too expensive; afford it D. cheap enough; afford it
31. - Thanks for giving me_______ on how to improve my English.
- You are welcome.
A. such much advice B. so many useful advice
C. so useful advice D. such useful advice
32. -_______ Andrew_______ Australia for2 years?
- Yes, he there in 2012.
A. Has, gone to; has gone B. Has, been to; has gone
C. Has. been in: went D. Has. been in: went to
33. The building_______ be a factory, but now it_______ a shopping centre.
A. used to; is used as B. is used to; used to be
C. used to; used t