1. I don't know _________ he will come tomorrow. _________ he comes, I'll tell you.
A. if; Whether B. whether; Whether C. if; That D. if; If
2. I don't know _________ the day after tomorrow.
A. when does he come B. how will he come
C. if he comes D. whether he'll come
3. Could you tell me _________ the nearest hospital is?
A. what B. how C. whether D. where
4. Could you tell me _________ the radio without any help?
A. how did he mend B. what did he mend
C. how he mended D. what he mended
5. I want to know _________.
A. whom is she looking after B. whom she is looking
C. whom is she looking D. whom she is looking after
6. Do you know where _________ now?
A. he lives B. does he live C. he lived D. did he live
7. Do you know what time _________?
A. the train leave B. does the train leave C. will the train leave D. the train leaves
8. I don't know _________. Can you tell me, please?
A. how the two players are old B. how old are the two players