102. Except dishonest ones, anyone who is honest can get honey, everyone thinks so.
103. The exhausted man and the trustful guy thrust a knife into the rusty crust.
104. I finally find that the financial findings are binding.
105. At the windy window, the widow finds a blind snake winding.
106. I refuse to accuse Fuse of diffusing confusion.
107. He had an amusing excuse for executing the executive.
108. At the dawn on the lawn the yawning drowned man began to frown.
109. Mr Brown owns the brown towels in the downtown tower.
110. Lots of pilots plot to dot the rotten robot.
111. In the hot hotel the devoted voter did not notice the noticeable notebook.
112. The notorious man's noted notation denotes a notable secret.
113. Yes, yesterday was the my pay-day; I pay you the payment today.
114. Lay a layer of clay on the displayed layout before the relay race.
115. "The gay mayor maybe lay in the hay by the Baby bay," he says in dismay.
116. The delayed player delegation stay on the playground.
117. The X-rayed prayer preyed a gray tray.
118. Anyway, the prayer swayed by me always goes away by subway.
119. The chocolates on the plate stimulated my son to calculate.
120. One of my relatives, a late translator, translated a book relating to public relations.
121. He relates that he is isolated from his relatives.
122. The educator located the local location allocated to him.
123. Comply with the compatible rule of complement when using compliments.
124. The complicated indicator is dedicated to the delicate delicious machine.
125. Likewise, my bike gave a striking strike to the two men alike.
126. The smoke choked the joking stroker at one stroke.
127. Somewhere somebody sometimes does something good.
128. Wherever I go, nowhere I like; I dislike everywhere.
129. Therefore, the atmosphere is merely a sphere.
130. The funny cunning runner uses his gum gun before sunrise or after sunset.
131. The applause paused because of the cause caused by a cautious plausible clause.
132. The county councilor encountered the accountant at the counter of a countryside shop.
133. I mounted the mountain and found a fountain with large amount of water.
134. Step by step, the sleepy creeper crawled into my sleeve to sleep.
135. After a deep sleep, the weeping sweeper keeps on peeping the sheep on the steep.
136. The vice-adviser advised the reviser to devise a device for getting rid of vice.
137. The wise man used his wisdom in the vertical advertisement device.
138. With rhythm, the arithmetic teacher put the artist's artificial articles on the vehicle.
139. The smart star starts to make cart chart for the commencement.
140. The lady is glad to give the salad to the sad lad on the ladder.
141. You mad madam, my dad doesn't like the bad badminton pad.
142. The one-legged beggar begins to beg eggs illegally.
143. The promoter promptly made a quotation for the remote control motors.
144. Each pea and peach on the beach can be reached by the peacock.
145. Although the plan was thorough, it was not carried through.
146. Thoughtful men ought not to be thoughtless about the drought.
147. “Rough cough is tough enough,” Bough said while touching the torch.
148. The football team stopped the steam stream with beams.
149. "Ice-cream!" he screamed in dream.
150. For example, this simple sample similar to his can be exemplified.