第一节 圆唇音和唇齿音 [w] [v]
Exercise One: Word Comparison
Listen to the following words from your tape and repeat.
vain wane vest west
vale wail moving mowing
vine wine mauve mow
roving rowing veered weird
Exercise Two: Tongue Twisters
Say this tongue twisters out loud to practice the sounds [w] [v] :
1. Wendell Vaccario wasted vine after vine.
2. Woolen vests for wailing wolves are worn in the vast woodlands.
3. Varied berries are wetted while Val and Walt whisper in vain.
4. Woodson’s waistcoat is weirdly vented.
5. Wise women don’t walk in the woods while wolves wander.
6. Vivian, Valerie and Virginia verbally voiced vivid salvos.
7. Mervin never drivels when vexing wooing vendors.
8. What’s villa is verging on the weird and vile.
9. Groves of vines veered west along the villain’s veranda.
10. For once, weary Wanda’s woolgathering lost its vim and vigor.