第二节 舌边音 [l] [r]
rarely lures rural
Exercise One: Word Comparison
Listen to the following words from your tape and repeat.
climb crime bowling boring
Flea free Jelly jerry
Law raw belly berry
Lot rot light right
Exercise Two: Tongue Twisters
Say this tongue twisters out loud to practice the sounds [l] [r] :
1. Laura and Larry rarely lull their rural roosters to sleep
2. Sir Lankans are really leery of Landry’s rules
3. Climbing crimes are lures for crowded clowns.
4. There are free fleas for all the loyal royalty.
5. It’s right light with the glimmer in the mirror.
6. Collecting the corrections is the role of the elderly.
7. Are Roland and Sally rallying here in their lorry?
8. Jerry ‘s Berry jelly really rankled his broiling belly.
9. Yellow arrows frilled with reefed leaves are rarely light
10. A leaky rear latch on the listing bark lifted right up and the water rush in.