第五节 齿间清辅音 [θ]
think bathroom teeth
Exercise One: Word Comparison
Listen to the following words from your tape and repeat.
Boat both four thor sink think frilled thrilled moss moth sin thin
Exercise Two: Tongue Twisters
Say these tongue twisters out loud to practice the sound [θ]
1. Thor is the god of Thunder.
2. Thelma and Theo have bad breath.
3. Three free thrilling frills fought on Ruth’s roof.
4. Thieves are thankless thugs who deserve our wrath.
5. Nothing is worth thousands of deaths.
6. Mr. Smith’s teeth are thin and lethal.
7. Thursday are thirsty days for lethargic Ruth and Thelma.
8. It seems themes are sought by thousands of mythical misses.
9. Thick ticks on the trees brought broth to ten thin tin men.
10. Sick thickets thwarted seven thin sinners from passing through.