第六节 齿间浊辅音 [ ð ]
There They Breathe
Exercise One: Word Comparison
Listen to the following words from your tape and repeat.
than dan breeding breathing day they ether either
doze those teasing teething closing clothing fodder father
Exercise Two: Tongue Twisters
Say this tongue twisters out loud to practice the sounds [ ð ]
1. Those of southern and northern areas are still writhing and seething.
2. Breathe the breeze, loathe the lows, and soothe the Sues.
3. Rather than loathing their mothers, soothe their fathers.
4. Bathing in the bays is soothing to those teething brothers.
5. Dan would rather scythe in wetter weather.
6. Their dare was to Dan rather than those dozing norther ners.
7. Ether either makes Thor writhe or seethe.
8. Though dough is worthy, it is worthier with their father’s tithe.
9. That thatch there on their thighs, although sheathed, is weathered.
10. Breeding breathing southern otters in the north is worth thousands to them.