5. The boy was spoiled by his parents.
6. Join our game, and you'll enjoy it.
7. The noise is very annoying.
8. She was disappointed with her employees.
9. The boy's voice was full of joy.
10. The little boy enjoys destroying toys.
Jin's Favorite Sentences:
1. The choice is yours;just tell us what you decide.
2. These flies are annoying me.
1. I'm sorry to disappoint you,but I really can't agree.
2. He has a noisy voice.
3. I've lost my voice.
4. It's a joy to watch the boy playing with his toys.
5. He explained his plan,point by point.
6. Tom's an employee in a joint venture.
1. I was annoyed.
2. I was annoyed at the boy.
3. I was annoyed at the boy for spoiling the toy.
4. I was annoyed at the boy for spoiling the toy which belongs to Joy.