5. They say service is good in that restaurant.
6. The conference was a success.
7. Her new song was a hit and spread fast among the students.
8. She asks the students to hand in their essays once a week.
9. It seems that she grasps the concept of the text the fastest.
10. Steven,if you speak less and listen more,you're certain to be more successful.
Jin's Favorite Sentences:
1. San Francisco is a famous port city on the west coast of the States.
2. The situation is very dangerous.
3. This soup tastes great!
4. He is a nice person.He has a nice smile and he has nice taste.
1. If you want to be a success in business,you must be aggressive.
2. Tell me something about your experience in Thailand.
3. It's too expensive.I can't afford it.
4. What's the schedule for your business trip next week?
5. His favorite pastimes are reading books and exercising in gyms.
6. He very seldom eats breakfast.
7. I sincerely hope that you will be successful in your new business.
8. Relax!Don't be so tense.
9. Don't worry about it.Just try to relax.
1. That's a big surprise!
2. That's impossible!
3. That's a mice dress.
4. She's so special.
5. She's very sick.
6. I need a window seat.
7. That's really something.
8. Do you want something else?
9. That's too expensive.
10. See you soon.
额外财富：1). How nice to see you!
2). Have a nice Christmas!
1. She always asks students to visit her home.
2. There are several risks facing us.
3. Fisherman face a lot of risks in their daily lives.
4. When a person understands what you're saying,he/she grasps your meaning.
5. That car costs a lot of money.
1. You should study hard to improve your English.
2. I'm sorry,but the dress you want is out of stock.
3. He speaks English with a strange accent.
4. I've been especially busy rencently.
5. You look nice in your new skirt.
6. I was too scared to utter a word.
7. The scholar remains modest despite his great achievements.
8. She is very responsible and is always on time.