8. Congratulations to you on your success in the English examination.
9. The repetition of the same commercials on television is just trying to brainwash consumers into compulsive consumption.
10. You can't wash this shirt in the washing machine,or else it will shrink.
Jin's Favorite Sentences:
1. I'm in such a bad mood ;I just need a shouldler to cry on.
2. Michelle,would you please take the trash out?
3. life is short.Try more.
4. Catch every chance to have an English conversation.
5. My dishwasher isn't working.
6. We have an unusual relationship.
1. Fish is my favorite dish.
2.It's nothing.Don't mention it.
3. To be an international Chinese,you must speak good English.
4. She's very sociable;She often goes to lots of parties on weekends.
5. She's conscious of her shortcomings now.I'm sure she'll do better.
6. You piece of trash! Get out of my face！
7. The government is spending a lot of money on education.
8. Congratulations on your graduation from school.
经典美国绕口令：Classic American Tongue Twister
She sells seashells at the shining seashore,and the shells she sells are seashells,I'm sure.
1. That's for sure.
2. That's bullshirt!
疯狂实战：A:I'm too young for this job.
B:That's bullshirt! Believe in yourself!
3. Don't mention it.
4. She's too short for me.
5. Shut up!
6. I'm finished.=I have completed.
7. Wash the dishes.
8. Don't push me!
9. Let's go shopping.
10. I'm under a lot of pressure.
李阳老师特别推荐：The shame Family!
1. What a shame!
2. What a shame you didn't win!
3. It's a shame you can't go shopping with us.
4. It's a shame to take money from those who can't afford it.
5. How could you treat her so badly?Shame on you!
6. You should practice more often-it's a shame to waste such talent.
7. To my pleasure---I feel shame that I never thanked him for his kindness.
8. There's no shame in being poor.
9. You've shamed your family.
10. You should be shamed of yourself for telling such a big lie.
11. I'm ashamed of my poor English.
12. You shameless cheater!