A: Thank you for being so thoughtful.
B: It was nothing! Think nothing of it.
If you exercise regularly and eat properly,you'll stay fit and healthy.
1). I have nothing to do with that.
2). It's nothing sercious.
3). Nothing's going to change my love for you.
4). She's nothing to me.
5). We want you to tell us the truth-nothing more,nothing less.
A: What's the food like at your school?
B: Nothing special.
A: Is there anything good on TV tonight?
B: Nothing in particular.
Calm down and take a deep breath.
What did you think of it?
A: What did you think of it?
B: I didn't think it was anything special.
=I thought it was nothing special.
1. It was really thoughtful of you to bring flowers.
2. He always takes a left-handed oath.Let's not believe him.
= He doesn't mean what he says./He makes empty promises.
3. I was so thirsty that I drank three glasses of water.
4. A thousand thanks for your kindness.
5. Nothing is more important than staying healthy.
6. To tell the truth,you need a bath.
额外奉献：To tell the truth,you pronounciation has a lot of problems.