9. Other than that,we were together the whole time.
10. This leather is smoother than that leather.
Jim's Favorite Sentences:
1. The mother clothed her little baby beautifully.
2. I'm sorry to bother you,but could I speak to you for a moment?
3. He didn't even bother to say thank you.
4. You don't look very happy.Is something bothering you?
5. Don't bother waiting for me.I'll catch up with you later.
Kim's Favorite Sentence:
6. Don't bother me with this and that.
1. My back is bothering me again.
2. Don't bother me.
3. It's no bother.
4. I can't be bothered with that right now.
5. I'm taking business courses to further my career.
6. They're trying their best to smooth relations between the two countries.
1. Nice weather!
2. Don't bother.
A: I can help you with that bag.
B: Don't bother.
=You don't have to do that.
3. We should help each other.
4. My father loves my mother.
5. Breathe deeply and calm down.
6. We can make it together.
7. I'd rather not.
A: Do you want to go swimming?
B: I'd rather not.
8. Either one is OK.
A: Which one do you like?
B: Either one is OK.
9. It's cold out there.
10. That's great!
1. therefore 因此；所以
2. further 进一步；更多的；更远的
1). For further information please call or visit our website.
2). Don't come any further or I'll shoot.
3). I plan to go to the United States to further my studies.
4). I have nothing further to say!
5). Don't try my patience any further.
3. gather 聚集；集合
4. rather 相当；宁愿
5. either 两者之一；任一
6. bother 打扰；麻烦；烦恼
7. rhythm 节奏；韵律
8. northern 北方的；北部的
9. smooth 光滑的；平坦的；流畅的
10. bathe （给...） 洗澡；沐浴；沉浸
Both my mother and father are rather tired now,so I had better not bother either of them!
1. I have trouble with math.
2. I think both of them told the truth.
3. Father and mother went through thick and wealthy life.
4. There are thirty-three thousand three hundred and thirty-three feathers on that thrush's throat.