Americans' Favorite Sentences:
Jim's Favorite Sentences:
1. She is a sales representative for a large company.
2. Americans love hamburgers with French fries.
3. Don't believe his promises;he's unreliable.
4. I respect you for your honesty.
Nabil's Favorite Sentences:
1. I am a lawyer and my husband is a doctor.We have a beautiful daughter.
2. When in Rome,do as the Romans do.
Kim's Favorite Sentences:
1. It's a rare opportunity.
2. Crazy English really works miracles.
3. Speaking good English really requires a lot of hard work and energy.But, it's really worth the effort.
1. I wrote several letters to her,but she didn't reply.
2. My wife reminded me to buy a present for Rachel's birthday.
3. Her grandson is in the first grade in primary school.
4. The credit limit on my Visa credit card is three thousand.
5. I wracked my brain,trying to remember her telephone number.
6. There are a lot of differences between oral English and written English.
7. He has a natural curiosity about aircrafts.
8. The rumor that he's gone broke spread very quickly.
1. You're right. I'm wrong.
2. I really need a break.
3. Could you repeat that?
4. You need more practice.
5. Are you ready?
6. Pretty good.
疯狂实战：A: How are you doing?
B: Pretty good.
7. Write that down.
8. Be proud of yourself.
9. I enjoy reading and writing.
10. I want to be really rich.
right, respect, rain, raise, read, return, rest, responsible, resolution, resent, reservation, rescue, red, rose, ready, rob, rely, rather,radio, room
I respect your right to your own opinion.
three, crash, street, control, introduce, proud, program, trip, shrewd, plural, every, already
There was a car crash on my street this morning.
car, care, more, fear, door, fire, far, near, bore,pure,scare,cure,sure,pair,stare,aware,clear,desire
I'm sure you're aware that the airport is very far away from here.Let's hurry.
current, sorry, borrow, narrow, terrify, marry, marriage, arrive,tomorrow, hurry, worry
I'm terribly sorry to have worried you.
write,wrong, writer,wrinkle,wrap,wreck, wrestle
Small children do not know right from wrong.
river,roar,require, corner,torture, wherever, quarter, further, reserve,rural, rare
The store is just around the corner.