7. Chopsticks are commonly used in China and some Asian countries.
8. Our Chinese teacher changed his mind about going to America.
9. Charles is a cheap guy! He wanted me to buy him lunch!
10. Which girl did you say is very rich and charming?
Jin's Favorite Sentences:
1. Do you go to the beach much?
2. What's the charge for a night in this hotel?
3. Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.
1. Some rich people give money to charities to help the homeless.
2. She likes to chat with friends on the phone.
3. You'd better check each item on the list to make sure that everything is OK.
4. She has a cheerful attitude toward life.
5. Oh,don't be so childish!Cheer up!
6. The choice is yours;tell us what you decide.
7. Americans like to say cheese when taking pictures.
8. My suggestion is that we should check more about the price before we make a choice.
1. I've heard a lot about you.
2. I've been wanting to meet you.
3. I didn't mean to hurt you.
4. I thought I met you somewhere last year.
5. Everyone came here on time except you.Don't you feel ashamed?
1. Check please!
3. I didn't catch what you said.
A: I didn't catch what you said.
B: OK.I'll tell you again.
4. Watch out!= Be careful!
5. What's for lunch?
6. Which is your choice?
A:Which is your choice?
B: It's up to you.
7. I changed my mind.
A: I thought you were going to America.
B: I changed my mind.
8. How can I reach you?
A: How can I reach you?
B: Here's my card.
9. I'm deeply touched.
A: I'm deeply touched.
B: I feel the same way.
10. Teacher Li's story touched me and changed my life.
"Charming" is one of my favorite compliment words.
May I make a suggestion?
A1: You sure were lucky to visit China.
A2: What did you think of your trip?
A3: Did you have fun on your trip?
B: I'm so glad I had the chance to visit China.
chat, choose, challenge, cheat, children, China, chocolate, choice, cheese, chapter, check
Our children are our future.
each, teach, touch, research, beach, lunch, branch, coach, much, such
Thank you very much for such a wonderful lunch.I enjoyed it very much.
match, watch, catch, kitchen, pitch, patch
A: Did you watch that movie on TV last night?
B: I didn't catch it, Was it good?
question, suggestion, digestion, exhaustion
Do you have any questions or suggestions?
picture, nature, gesture, departure, capture, feature, creature, adventure, lecture
1. Can you take a picture for us?
2. Can I take a picture with you?
I like to chitchat with my friends on phone.
1. Your suggestions are unworkable/impossibile.
2. I'd like to make a suggestion.
3. He rejected my suggestion.
4. On/ At your suggestion I bought the more expensive model.
5. I want suggestions about what to do today.
6. I welcome your questions and suggestions.
This is a great sentence to wrap up a speech.