6. Is there anything interesting happening?
7. Don't put that thing in the washing machine.It might shrink.
8. Could you bring me something to eat and drink?I'm so hungry and thirsty.
9. Frankly speaking,I think you're wrong.
10. I'm thinking of drinking this evening.
Americans' Favorite Sentences:
Jim's Favorite sentences:
1). Pack your belongings in this trunk.
2). They have been winning this season bacause of their strength.
Nabil's Favorite Sentences:
1. I think you're making progress in your English.
2. Anything else I can do for you?
3. If you want to call me or anything,I'll be here all day.
4. Did she tell you anything interesting?
5. There isn't anything interesting in the newspaper today.
6. There's never anything worth watching on TV.
7. If you remember anything at all,please let us know.
Andrew's Favorite Sentences:
1. I'm very hungry-I'll eat anything.
2. I am not doing anything now.
= I am doing nothing now.
1. I was thinking of going to a movie tonight.Would you like to come?
2. Trust your instincts and do what you think is right.
3. I don't think it's wise for you to use strong language in your report.
4. How long have you been learning English?
5. Sometimes a single worry can keep me awake long into the night.
6. I didn't see a ring on her finger,so I thought she was single.
1. Thank you for everything.
2. What's happening?
3. Are you married or single?
4. I've been dying to see you.
5. That's really something.
6. I'll think it over.
7. What a surprise meeting you here.
8. Hang in here.
9. What brings you here?
10. Seeing is believing.
1. What's your greatest strength?
2. Banquets are an important part of Asian culture.
1. No matter what I did,I just didn't belong.
2. It's a waste of time to learn a lot of slang bacause it goes out of style so quickly!
3. Her parents are very easygoing.They let her do what she wants.
4. Our manager's an easygoing person;she never gets angry.
5. A: What's wrong?
B: Nothing's wrong.
1. Do you enjoy singing and dancing?
2. I'm thinking of visiting Hong Kong someday soon.
3. Mom,thank you for bringing me up so well.
4. Men and women,old and young are all crazy about learning English.
5. Drinking enough water is extremely important!
6. You need to get a job and quit hanging around the house all day!
7. The patient is sinking fast.
8. The singer was given a warm welcome and she sang us a lot of great songs.We enjoyed singing along.
9. I've been thinking about a lot of things recently.
10. My mother is longing for me to come home.
混合训练：三大鼻音集中操练 /m/ /n/ /ŋ/
1. You gave me the wrong number.
2. I'm beginning to see what you mean.
3. Thanks a million for all that you've done for me.
4. I hope you don't mind my smoking here.
5. I'm with the Bank of China.
6. He's a salesman or something.
7. I'm working hard to meet the deadline.
8. You have a good command of English.
1. My mother only works in the mornings.She's free in the afternoon.
2. John is going to London tomorrow morning.
3. I'll see you in the morning.
4. I've been studying hard all morning.
5. The time of death was about 10:30 in the morning.
A: I'm going to get a promotion this month.
B: You're pulling my leg!You've only been at the company three months!
A: No.I deserve it .I worked my fingers to the bone every day.
B: I'm glad they gave you a break.You do work really hard.
A: Finally things are looking up for me.I'm taking on more responsibility and I love it.
B: Now you're got in the swing of things and learn the ropes.
A: It'll be a breeze.I'm really cut out for this work.and I love challenges.