Exercise 1-25: Sentence Stress with Descriptive Phrases CD 1 Track 37
Repeat the following phrases.
Adjective Noun and Adjective
1. It's short. It's a short nail.
2. It's chocolate. It's a chocolate cake.
3. It's good. It's a good plan.
4. It's guarded. It's a guarded gate.
5. It's wide. It's a wide river.
6. There're four. There're four cards.
7. It was small. It was a small spot.
8. It's the best. It's the best book.
Pause the CD and write your own adjective and noun/adjective sentences. Use the same words from
9. It's _____________ It's a _____________
10. It's _____________ It's a _____________
11. It's _____________ It's a _____________