Exercise 1 -26: Two Types of Descriptive Phrases CD 1 Track 38
Adjective Noun Adverb Adjective
1. It's a short nail. It's really short.
2. It's a chocolate cake. It's dark chocolate.
3. It's a hot bath. It's too hot.
4. It's a hard drive. It's extremely hard.
5. It's the back door. It's far back.
6. There are four cards. There are only four.
7. It's a small spot. It's laughably small.
8. It's a good book. It's amazingly good.
Puase the CD and write your own adjective/noun and adverb/adjective sentences, carrying over Ex.
9. It's a _____________ It's _____________
10. It's a _____________ It's _____________
11. It's a _____________ It's _____________