1. He hit the dragon! He did! He hit his mark! I saw.
2. All hail to the Dragon-Slayer!
3. Look around you! Have you not had your fill of death? Winter is upon us.
4. Here, pull your weight.
5. On behalf of the people of Laketown, I ask that you honor your pledge. A share of the treasure, so that they might rebuild their lives.
6. A bargain was struck!
7. Because you gave us your word. Does that mean nothing?
8. Are the archers in position?
9. If I'm not mistaken, this is the Halfling who stole the keys to my dungeons from under the nose of my guards.
10. You are changed, Thorin. The Dwarf I met in Bag End would never have gone back on his word.
11. I have a wee proposition if you wouldn't mind giving me a few moments of your time. Would you consider just sodding off?
12. I will not stand down before any Elf. Not least this faithless Woodland sprite. He wishes nothing but ill upon my people.
13. Let's give these bastards a good hammering!
14. It's out of the question. I won't allow it.
15. Don't take me for a fool. I know you found one in the Goblin tunnels. And I've kept my eye on you ever since.
1. Gold beyond measure, beyond sorrow and grief. Behold, the great treasure hoard of Thror. Welcome, my sisters' sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor.
2. Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die.
3. I'm gonna plant it in my garden in Bag End. It's a poor prize to take back to the Shire. One day, it'll grow. And every time I look at it, I'll remember, remember everything that happened, the good, the bad, and how lucky I am that I made it home.
4. It is a gift, a token of our friendship. True friends are hard to come by.
5. You know nothing of Wizards. They are like winter thunder on a wild wind rolling in from a distance, breaking hard in alarm. But sometimes a storm is just a storm.
6. I know that Dwarves can be obstinate and pigheaded and difficult. They're suspicious and secretive with the worst manners imaginable, but they are also brave and kind and loyal to a fault. I've grown very fond of them, and I would save them if I can.
7. Don't underestimate the evil of gold. Gold over which a serpent has long brooded. Dragon's sickness seeps into the hearts of all who come near this Mountain.
8. You sit here in these vast halls with a crown upon your head and yet you are lesser now than you have ever been.
9. "Coward"? Not every man's brave enough to wear a corset.
10. What do you know of love? Nothing. What you feel for that Dwarf is not real. You think it is love? Are you ready to die for it?
11. If more people valued home above gold, this world would be a merrier place.
12. If this is love, I do not want it. Take it from me. Please. Why does it hurt so much?
13. You're a very fine person, Mr. Baggins. And I'm very fond of you. But you're only quite a little fellow in a wide world after all.
Tauriel: They want to bury him.
Tauriel: If this is love, I do not want it. Take it from me, please. Why does it hurt so much?
Thranduil: Because it was real.
Balin: There is to be a great feast tonight. Songs will be sung. Tales will be told. And Thorin Oakenshield will pass into legend.
Bilbo: I know that's how you must honor him. But to me, he was never that. He was...To me he was...I'll slip quietly away. Will you tell the others I said goodbye?
Balin: You can tell them yourself.
Bilbo: If any of you are ever passing Bag End, uh...tea is at four. There's plenty of it. You are welcome anytime. Uh...Don't bother knocking.
Gandalf: Ah, the borders of the Shire. It is here I must leave you.
Bilbo: That's a shame. I quite liked having a Wizard around. Seems they bring good luck.
Gandalf: You don't really suppose, do you, that all your adventures and escapes were managed by mere luck? Magic rings should not be used lightly, Bilbo. Don't take me for a fool. I know you found one in the Goblin tunnels. And I've kept my eye on you ever since.
Bilbo: Well, thank goodness. Farewell, Gandalf.
Bilbo: You, uh...You needn't worry about that ring. Fell out of my pocket during the battle. I lost it.
Gandalf: You're a very fine person, Mr. Baggins. And I'm very fond of you. But you're only quite a little fellow in a wide world after all.