186. (A)By lowering (B)levels toxic waste disposal, the chemical industries (C)are responding to people‘s increasing (D)concerns with environment.
187. (A)According to the (B)press release, the hotel is planning (C)on invest an additional $ 8 million into (D)marketing and research.
188. (A)This new insurance policy will (B)bring you benefits that (C)provides more coverages
(D)on property damage.
189. For (A)more information, you can visit our website (B)and find the map (C)showing the potential car pool partner‘s house and (D)work located.
190. A memorandum (A)announcing (B)this year‘s sales goals (C)are posted on (D)the bulletin board of the main office.
191. Any employee (A)whose puts in (B)more than five extra hours‘ work (C)during the holidays will be paid (D)for overtime.
192. (A)Every client should be reminded that (B)his credit history can be available (C)by lendingssuch (D) as commercial banks and other financing companies.
193. Due to the (A)highest rental rates of houses, (B)more tenants have become (C)interested in home purchase (D)loan programs.
194.The biologist (A)which (B)leads the ambitious Genom Project (C)was once awarded the Nobel Science Prize (D)in 2001.
195. Every frequent asked question will (A)be answered (B)automatic in accordance (C)with the (D)operating manual.
196. The passengers will be (A)dealt politely (B)until we (C)arrange for another flight (D)to pick up them.
197. The sales strategy meeting of the (A)marketing division is (B)held here (C)at the first Monday of (D)each month.
198. The (A)franchisee will renew the (B)exclusive distributorship of the products (C)upon (D)expire of this con.
199. (A)Despite declining revenues, his (B)efficient and enthusiasm (C)helped double the (D)profits at our department.
200. The director (A)is casting actor Jill Cosby (B)as a protagonist (C)for the two upcoming blockbusters, both of (D)them will be very successful.