Some people like A; others like B. Which one do you prefer—A or B?
(1) No doubt， I choose A， because there are too many benefits that outnumber its disadvantages. But B on the other hand， has advantages no more than its disadvantages.
The most important benefit of A is that___________________.
To achieve the same effect， B will__________________.
Another benefit of A， which B almost cannot achieve， is that___________________.
Although B also has its seemingly profound advantages， it can only be achieved conditionally because_________________________.
After understanding the reasoning above， it is quite safe now to say： to choose A is a wise action.
(2) Some people hold the opinion that A is superior to B in many ways. Others， however， contradict A. Personally， I would prefer__________ because I think A has more advantages.
There are numerous reasons why________， and I would here explain a few of the most important ones. The main reason is that___________. It can be given a concrete example_____________.
Another reason why I advocate the attitude of A is that___________. Take the case of a thing that_______________.
One very strong argument for A is that__________________. This demonstrates the undeniable fact that_____________________.
Of course， choosing B also has advantages to some extent， __________.
But if all these factors are complicated， the advantages of A carry more weight than those of B. From what has been discussed above， we may finally draw the conclusion that_________________.
Some people believe that A while others consider B more appropriate. Give advantages and disadvantages of the two positions and explain which position you support.
(1) Some people believe that________________. Other people hold the opinion that_________. While both methods may have their advantages and disadvantages， they can be applied under different circumstances. Afterwards， I will explain my opinions about it.
For A， ___________________.
But this also demonstrates that______________.
B， on the other hand， _______________. For example， ________________.
In my opinion， the advantages of B are more than those of A because B fits me better in two ways： First， _________________. Second， ______________________.
(2) A and B are two totally different ideas that have caused a heated debate for a long period. Anyway， I agree with the idea of A. However， it is unfair to say which is better than the other if we do not see both sides of the story in the following paragraphs.
Some people believe B because______________. These people point out the fact that______________. They also argue that_______________________.
However， other people stand on a very different ground， they believe that____________. They firmly point out that______________________. An example can give the details of this argument： ___________________. In addition， ____________________________.
In a word， A is too temptating not to be chosen. A， as shown above， has________. ________.
Do you agree or disagree with the following statementAAA.
(1) There is no need for me to put any emphasis on what the advantages of AAA are. ___________________. Many people believe that____________________.
However， I disagree with the title statement because I consider___________________.
On the other hand， one of the notorious disadvantages of AAA is that_______________. The modern example of this is_____________________. So if this is prevalent， _______________. Another factor shows that__________________. So， as I see it， _________.
(2) Before rendering my opinion， I think it is important to take a glance at the arguments on both sides. People who support AAA usually give some， even all of the following reasons.
The first is that_______________________.
The second is that____________________________.
Generally， people who attack AAA claim that ______________________. They also often say that there will be problems of ____________________.
As far as I am concerned， I come to the notion that there are three main reasons why I support AAA. Firstly， ___________________. Secondly， ______________. Furthermore， __________________.