vt.关系; 注意; (尤指以某种方式)注视; 尊敬
n.看，凝视; 留意; 尊敬，喜爱; 问候
1. She had an almost Germanic regard for order. 她简直像德国人一样讲究条理。
2. The people in the room seemed to regard her as an unwelcome intruder. 屋子里的人似乎把她当成不受欢迎的外人。
3. He suffers from a lack of self-regard. 他缺乏自尊。
4. I do not regard the prospects of the company favourably. 我不看好这家公司的前景.
5. Alarmists usually regard the rising generation as a falling one. 大惊小怪的人常把新兴的一代看作衰败的一代.
6. Defenders of the death penalty clearly regard it as the ultimate deterrent. 支持死刑的人显然认为死刑是最具威慑力的刑罚.
7. More regard must be paid to safety on the roads. 必须更加注意公路上的交通安全.
8. They regard the problem as not worthy of serious consideration. 对这一问题他们都认为不屑一顾.
9. With regard to hardness, the diamond is in a class by itself. 讲硬度, 金刚钻是独一无二的.
10. Regard each failure as a stimulus to further efforts. 把每次失利看成对进一步努力的激励.
11. This little gift is a token of our regard. 这点礼物是我们大家的一点心意.
12. You shouldn't regard such important work as a trifling matter. 你可不能把这样重要的工作当儿戏.
13. They regard us all as pagans. 他们把我们都看成异教徒.
14. We regard labour as a matter of honour. 我们认为劳动是光荣的事.
15. Don't regard this very seriously. 对此不必过分介意.
16. Farmers regard foxes as vermin. 农夫把狐狸看成是祸害.
17. You have no regard for my feelings! 你没有考虑到我的感情!
18. I regard his behavior with suspicion. 我对他的行为感到怀疑.
19. I do not regard books as extravagances. 我认为书不是奢侈品.
20. They didn't regard the prospects favourably. 他们对前途不太乐观.