322. At the breakfast, the steak leaked from the break.
323. The weak speaker made a speech on the bleak peak.
324. The mouse's tearing the blouse and trousers aroused the housewife's anger.
325. We beat (defeated) the cheat who heated the wheat.
326. He created the great creature with concrete for recreation.
327. In the theater I threatened to treat the treaty with retreat.
328. The man in neat sweaty sweater seated himself in the rear.
329. The lagging man tagged the bags among the luggage with small flags.
330. The ragged man drags a waggon of rag fragments.
331. The lawyer's son-in-law likes hawk's claws and jaws.
332. The drawer put the strawberries and raw paws into a drawer in the saw-mill.
333. I had appetite for inviting the man who bit me despite I had spite against him.
334. On the exciting kite site, the excited reciter cited my verse.
335. The photographer put the graph in the paragraph on geographical geometry.
336. The telegram says that the diagrams show the grammar of the program.
337. With gratitude he congratulated me on the celebration.
338. The rational operator started a new era of opera cooperation in AD 2000.
339. I can't tolerate the acceleration in decorating the refrigerator.
340. The fateful up-to-date data of the gate have a fatal error.