342. With one penny I had this peculiar pen opened.
343. I lowered flowing flowers below the table.
344. The plowman slowly blows at the glowing globe.
345. The fellow's yellow pillow is hollowed by his follower.
346. The junior and senior of the senate all have driver's licenses.
347. The immense expense in condensing the steam made me tense.
348. A sensible man's sensor is sensitive to nonsense on census.
349. The offensive offender defended himself with the fence.
350. The dependent dependant can't live independently.
351. The attendants attend the meeting and pretend to be attentive.
352. The tenderer surrendered her tremendously slender tender fingers.
353. The tension tends to extend to a more extensive extent.
354. I spend money on expensive things endlessly; so the expenditure trends up.
355. I send him the blend calendar and the splendid bent lens he lent to me.
356. The goodness of the wooden goods gives me good mood.
357. The teenagers in the canteen are keen to see the queen sitting between the green screens in the greenhouse.
358. From the tiny tin pin, the spinner pinched off an inch.
359. In my opinion, only the onion can grow in the iron environment.
360. The crazy jazzman gazed at the blaze on the razor with amazement.