362. The cat catches a fat rat and scatters the others under the mat.
363. On the flat platform the bat will pat whatever hat it likes.
364. Hence the hen cries whenever it sees a chicken.
365. The driller filled the grill with brilliant film.
366. The ill man had a pill and sat on the pillar in stillness until now.
367. The skilful miller killed millions of lions with his ski.
368. The silly spilled the milk on the silver silk.
369. On the far farm the army's arms are kept warm by a swarm of bees.
370. The alarm harmed the charming harmony of the ceremony.
371. Squirrel inquired an acquaintance and acquired the requirements.
372. A title is entitled to the retired worker who repaired the entire tire tirelessly.
373. The hired admirer inspired his desire for the wire.
374. The firm fireman first overcame thirst desire.
375. The tiresome pirate sounded siren and let off fireworks.
376. The career carpenter put the cargo on the carbon carpet.
377. The married man carried the scarred car and carriage onto the carrier.
378. Apart from that apartment, the departed department leader was partly partial to this one.
379. I can hardly pardon his discarding the hardware and cardboard in the harbour.
380. The guard guards the guarantee in the garden regardless of the hazard.