542. The pitch made me itch. I pitched the switch into the ditch around the kitchen.
543. I scratched a match and saw my watch catching a patch.
544. With time elapsing, the flaps collapse on the clapper's lap.
545. The incapable man in cap went into the hospitable capital hospital.
546. I gripped the striped strip that tripped me over on the ship.
547. With his lips the sly fly clipped the slippery slipper that eclipsed his sight.
548. The button utters in mutter, "The butterfly likes the buttered earthnut/peanut."
549. The scraped escapee taped the grapes into various shapes.
550. In the past the compass could pass passion to the passive man having pastime on the pasture.
551. In the passage the passenger passed a cassette of message to messenger.
552. It was not the aluminum but the massive brass and bronze on the grass that embarrassed me.
553. From the classical class, the classmate with glasses knows the classification of classics.
554. The hungry drunk plunged a trunk of lungs into the tunnel under the channel.
555. I bundled a bunch of branches and anchored it on the punching bench.
556. The fundamental fund functions punctually in conjunction with abundant capital.
557. Uncle and aunt launched a laundry with the blunt hunter.
558. The upset supplement supplier went up with the puppet to the upper room for supper.
559. I'm liable to give reliable reply to the application for supply of apples.
560. Salaries vary with various jobs.