21. conceive vt.构思, 以为, 持有 vi.怀孕, 考虑, 设想. 及物动词,可接宾语
pregnant, adj.用法：get pregnant
pregnant [5pre^nEnt] adj.怀孕的, 怀胎的; [喻]孕育着的
丰富的; 充满的, 富有的, 含蓄的, 意义深长的
富于想象力的, 富有创造力的; 富于成果的
be pregnant with new ideas孕育着新思想
a pregnant reply意味深长的答复
22. Mr. Geller: Well you gotta get at it princess! When your mother and I were trying to
conceive you, whenever she was ovulating, bam, we did it. That's how I got my bad hip.
这句给后面剧情作铺垫， 后面几集， Mon和Chandler总是计算着Mon 的ovulating的时间，希望这时候做爱可以怀上孩子.
23. now's a good time. I'm on my way to have my ears cut off.
24. Days of Our Lives, thank you very much
25. it's not that easy.看这句：和中文语序一样：) 这 可不 那么 简单..
26. check that out.探个究竟
27. technically 这个词老外经常用， 怎么翻译还没研究出来：)好像只能意会不能言传似的：)， 给几个例句：
e.g. Actually, technically, I didn't, (901)
But is it technically a date if the other person doesn't show up?(914)
28. rush into anything VS. slow things down
Ross: Hey, I'm not going to rush into anything!
Joey: Oh yeah, dude, ..Usually after I have a baby with a woman I like to slow things down!
30. That kid is going to town 惯用法go to town??这是美国传统词典上的解释
go to town (Informal)
1. To work or perform efficiently and rapidly.
2. To be highly successful.
31. pamphlet[5pAmflit] n.小册子
32. but could you pass my pamphlets back?
pass to, pass sth to sb, 把某物递给某人
pass sth back， 递还..经典推荐：