46. I'm not going along with some lie you made
go along with v.一起去, 赞同, 附和
47. I've nothing to be ashamed of
be ashamed of sb/sth
48. if he can't handle that受不了..处理不了..
类似：bear it, stand it..
49. it was kind of a shock
kind of..用的太频繁了...是人就说kind of...一定要在平时口语里用上...显得地道：)
50. it's not ringing any bells.
ring bells, ring a bell..某人想起某事.the bell rings...
51. I'll let myself out. 我自个滚蛋...
52. birth certificate 出生证明
53. my heart goes to him.还记得那首歌曲：my heart will go on..么?
54. You know that bastard is one smooth-talking free-lance kite designer.
free-lance adj.自由契约的, 自由投稿的
55. you don't think I'm a total freak
freak在这里做名词. 做动词时：freak sb out..
56. I have a little surprise for you! 我为你准备了一些小惊喜!
57. Do you want me to fast forward to something a little toothier?
fast forward, fast forward to..快进..一定要记住这个说法.
58. tub [tQb]n.浴盆
59. What's going on?这是怎么了?
类似说法：what's up? what's matter, what's wrong, what's going on here?
60. Angry sharks turn you on愤怒的鲨鱼使你兴奋!
turn on sb, turn sb on的用法， 见902
61. I will try to get past it.. get past..处理， 解决， 见902
62. Then why were you watching them and giving yourself a treat?
give oneself a treat..
63. I switched the channel换频道：switch the channel
64. You are an amazing wife.
amazing是个蛮高级的词：)it's amazing.. you are amazing..好像mm发嗲可以用这个词;)
65. my confidence is shaken我的信心被摇动了
66. maybe this is a wake-up call 一个警钟..
补充: search your brain..这是很直白/很随便的说法.. 书面很少这么用.
其他说法: think it over