46. I shouldn't have come down on you so hard about the smoking.
come down on v.惩罚, 索取;处罚,批评
47. it's not the end of the world.表示并不很重要...的说法.
表示问题严重就是the end of the world了.类似说法: life-or-death,
e.g.Although Friday's test result will affect Clinton's decision whether to begin building a base in
Alaska next year, it was not a life-or-death event for NMD.
48. You mean it?你认真的? 你真这么想? 类似说法: are you seiours?
49. Rachel: Oh no. I mean it.见48
其他类似用法: I mean what I say. 我说的可都是认真的..
e.g.And evidently there is some scepticism here in Europe about whether or not I mean what I say.
50.I am still so mad at you for smoking. mad的用法.
be mad at sb for sth. get mad with sb for sth.
51.It was just a couple of cigarettes, no big deal.重温一下no big deal的用法
what's big deal? it's no big deal, or just say: no big deal.
52. I feel so used.我觉得我真被利用了...
53. Risotto with the shaped truffels and the roasted rip steak with the golden ??? and a Bordelaise sauce, unless any of that stuff I just said means snails. 有没人想研究食物的亚??
54.You guys are over an hour late.= you guys are late for more than an hour.
不过看了这么多集,几乎都是用前一句的表达方法也就是, : be an hour late
55. spit up 咳出, 呕出
54. How come you didn't get a bigger table?再温习一下how come的用法:)how come.. 怎么会...
55. Wow, little tight, isn't it? tight, 有点挤
其他: tigh schedule..我的工作表,我的日程有点紧张..
55. shrew [Fru:]n.地鼠;泼妇，悍妇
56. I would like to start the celebration and make a toast
make a toast...祝酒
57. sock [sCk]n.短袜, 鞋内衬底, 轻软鞋, 一击, 零食
58. Could you please get her attention?你能不能提醒提醒她???
59.you all have a lot going on
60. Yes smokie, that is what it was. I just can't get enough.
注意这里can't get enough 的用法.e.g.I can't get enough of reality TV!电视我怎么看都看不够!
61. She tricked me into having sex with her.这章出现了好几次trick,简单总结一下
trick or treat? 万圣节用语, 要不我们就捣蛋, 要不就赶紧招待我们..
You tricked me to get me into bed?
trick sb to do sth.以及这句: She tricked me into having sex with her.
trick sb into doing sth.
62. that means the world to me.高级夸奖用语 回忆world另一个习语..the end of the world...
63. I'm not the kind of girl that just ditches her friends to be with her boyfriend. ditch 甩掉
64. Our babysitter just pounded down another Chardonnay.
Chardonnay [7FB:dE5nei] n.夏敦埃酒(一种类似夏布利酒的无甜味白葡萄酒)
pound down 这里就说成“又灌了一杯酒”吧
65. Do you want to give it another try?= Do you want to try again?
66. I hope you've got some room left.
some room left..这里是说Joey的肚子还能不能装下更多食物.